The North Shore Steelhead Association invites you to participate in our 1st ON-LINE VIRTUAL auction which will take place starting Monday December 14th at noon EST at and ends on Sunday December 20th at 8:00 PM EST.All net proceeds from the on-line auction will go to the North Shore Steelhead Association.
We ask that you participate and share with your friends through Social Media (Facebook Instagram etc.). There will not be any printed promotion of this event.
To view the items, we are auctioning please click on the following link;
If you are interested in an item and would like to place a bid you will have to be logged in to participate. Select “Create an account” and fill out the information requested.
Create an account.
1. Enter your first name, last name, email address, and a password for your account. Youremail and password will be used to login to your account.
3. Click Create an Account.
4. Once an account is created, you will receive an email from 32 Auctions
5. Click the link in the email to verify your account – you will be brought back to the auction site
Here are the step-by-step instructions on how to place a bid online at 32 Auctions:
- Click the item you would like to bid on.
- Enter the amount that you would like to bid on the item.
- Click Submit Bid (once a bid is placed you cannot remove it). Confirm your bid.
- A star on the item means you are the highest bidder at that exact moment.
- Click the heart icon to receive updates on that item via email.
- If you are outbid, you will receive an email from 32 Auctions encouraging you to re-bid.
- The highest bidder at the close of the auction will be contacted by the email they used to create their account.
Below is a list of auction rules:
Once a bid is placed, it is final. Should you be the successful bidder, you will be obligated to buy the item at the price indicated by your bid.
Successful bidders will be contacted within 24 hours of the closing date
No Return Policy. All items are sold as is. All sales are final.
Auction Closing. Extended bidding is enabled on the items. If a bid is placed within the final three minutes of the auction, extended bidding time will be added on for an extra three minutes. The process repeats until no new bids are received during the final three minutes of the bidding window. Extended bidding continues for a maximum of 30 minutes.
Payment. Must be made within 5 days of being contacted. If payment is not made within 5 days, the item will go to the next highest bidder.
Payment for the item can be done by cash, e transfer, or PayPal. Items will not be released until payment is confirmed.
If the buyer lives locally, arrangements will be made with the successful bidder when contacted.
If the buyer lives outside Thunder Bay ON, they are responsible for the shipping and handling costs. Shipping costs may vary due to location and size of package. Once the item is shipped it’s the responsibility of the buyer.